Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Verry Merry Christmas

2009 The best Christmas Ever!
Jagger, Mia and Silas

This is our Christmas tree, which is only partially decorated. The babies received so many presents this year. I don't think they will need anything for a very long time. We are looking forward to taking them for a ride in their new choo choo.

Thank you to everyone for making this the best Christmas ever!



Gi Gi showing off her t-shirt of the triplets.

Happy 1st Birthday Erin!


Look at my girls, soo cute.


Nap time for Santa's little helpers.


Cousin Tyler


Great Pap Paw Jack






Ok, so they don't like getting dressed up.
Look at Mia's bottom lip, soo funny.







My little princess is not happy but, shes still adorable!





Happy Birthday Jesus!


Thank you for my three sweet babies!


3 comments:

a portland granny said...

I was so excited to see new pictures! They are adorable.....and growing!! Thanks for the updated pictures. Its fun to see them growing so well.

Sabrina said...

adorable! They are all so precious!

Heza Hekele said...

I love the presents piled high in the triple wagon! Very cute!