Thursday, December 18, 2008

Babies get shots

Today Todd and I took the babies for their 4 month check ups. Dr. Goldman said they get an A+. All three are growing and progressing extremely well. Check out their weights, Silas 12 lbs 11 oz, Jagger 11 lbs 10 oz, Mia 10 lbs 2 oz!! They are growing so fast. Nurse Terry gave them 3 shots each, so they are a little fussy tonight. Here is a look into our house this evening. I love every minute of it!!
You guys are even adorable when your throwing a fit! I'm so in love with you!
Mommy

2 comments:

Diana Lopez said...

wow, they are getting big. God bless you

Stacey said...

Oh Angie they are getting so big they are going to be grown before I get to see them again. Every time I think I am going to get to leave the house something happens, this time it happens to be the flu. Yep we have all had it and now over it...Really over it! Were you at the hospital this week?