Monday, December 8, 2008

Homecoming visit with Big Sister Erin

Sunday was a great day at our house. Baby Erin spent the afternoon with us. My heart and soul danced as I watched her crawl around and play in our home. I always knew deep down that she would return to us, even if just for a visit.

As you can see Todd was just as elated as I!
Do you like her cute Princess outfit I got her?
She went right up to Jagger and held his hands. I stood amazed!
Now she is giving him a kiss...how precious!
I think Gene Simmons was her father. hee hee
Baby Erin we are so blessed to have you in our home! You complete our family!
We love you!
Your Foster Mommy and Daddy

4 comments:

Diana Lopez said...

God bless you both for your kindness and lovingness to this child.

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a beautiful child!:)

Sabrina said...

gorgeous!

a portland granny said...

What a darling little girlie!! I think she has captivated your hearts! It must hae been hard to have to let her go. I'm so glad you are allowed to continue seeing her!