Thursday, December 11, 2008

Silent Night

I started writing this on Thursday last week and never was able to finish and post. I wonder why???!
Mighty Mia has slept 6 hours in the night for the second consecutive night! Sweet baby Jagger decided to join her last night. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. heee heee! It's really not that bad. Once I'm up and out of bed I'm ready to go. I'm just so happy to have babies waking me up! But Silas don't let that stop you from joining in on the night time slumber.
I thank God daily for my sweet babies. I love you so much!
Cuddle Time


Silas, Mia and Jagger
OK so Jagger isn't diggin it.


So here is my update for this story of night time slumber. Super Silas has taken the lead in the race for a Silent Night. Last night Silas went to bed at 10:30 and he was still sleeping at 6:30 this morning!!!!! Of course this freaked me out. He is the one that has the eternal alarm clock set for excatly 4 hours. He wants his bottle! I think he is going through a major growing spurt. Yesterday I could literally see him growing. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.

For about two days now Silas has been sleeping....


And sleeping......

And sleeping!


Grow baby Grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your trio are slient while going threw a growth,my trio didn't stop eating and crying it just about drove me crazy

Emily said...

I am so thrilled you have your babies. You are a great mommy and daddy. Hope you have a great Christmas!