Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy and Mia play dress up

Today Mia and I had some fun! We did girly things, like playing dress up and having a photo shoot. Her cousin Krista made this tutu for her before she was even born. Doesn't she look cute? The bracelet she is wearing I bought for her baby pictures. But it has a much greater meaning than that. I plan to save it for her wedding day. The bracelet is to be worn on her right ring finger. Doesn't that just melt your heart? It's hard for me to think of her as someones bride. Shes my sweet, innocent baby girl. Lets just stay that way. Hopefully for at least another 25 years. So here are some photos of our dress up party. I hope you enjoy these.

Pretty in pink!
Mia, I love you so much!
Your are my sweet little one!
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are growing so big! They are so beautiful. If I was there I'd squeeze em. I'll have to get over there to see you guys again, hopefully soon. If I don't by Christmas I hope you have a good one. God Bless. Serena