Monday, February 2, 2009

A wonderful Birthday weekend!

My husband is Amazing, we had a fabulous weekend. I turned 33 on Monday, so the whole weekend he had surprises planned for me. For those of you that know me know that my favorite number is 33 so this one is special. I seem to be surrounded with 3's. HeeHee! We started Saturday night out with dinner at The House of Como, which was really good. Todd ordered their famous salad and bread for us to start out with. Oh so yummy! I ordered the filet mignon and he had 2 giant pork chops. We asked our waitress to snap a few photos of us to capture or special night. This sparked a conversation with the table next to us. They inquired about the occasion, we told them it was my Birthday and we were out for the night. They wished me Happy Birthday and we went on with our romantic dinner. Todd said some very sweet things to me and we reflected on the past year and looked forward to another year. Like normal most of our conversation was about three really cute babies. When we finished dinner the waitress brought out bread pudding on this giant, flashing, spinning and singing tray. The couple at the table next to us sent it to me. How cool is that!!??

Our next stop was a play at the Civic Theatre called Tuesday with Morrie. This was my first time going to the Civic Theatre and it was a really neat place. We both really enjoyed the play which was done entirely with only two guys. That would be way to much for me to memorize. Todd and I plan to have more date nights at the theatre.

The following day we got up and went to church. He did it again, he planned another birthday surprise. He had our families over for fried chicken and all the fixins, ice cream cake and my grandma (GiGi) made this fantabulous cake which I'm not sure the name of. It was so nice!

Keep in mind Todd did this all by his self and managed to keep things a surprise. Usually I figure things out.
Todd and I getting ready to go on our Hot Date!

Dinner at the House of Como


My first birthday wish


This is excatly what I wanted for my birthday!


Gi Gi


Me and Olivia
Thank you so much baby for a fabulous Birthday. You are the best!
I love you!
Angiebaby

No comments: