Thursday, February 5, 2009

FootPrints

One cold day in December my friend Leaha (better known as Aunt Leaha in our home) and I loaded up the babies and headed to Fired up, a local pottery studio. Yes, I know I should have posted this blog a long time ago but these were Christmas presents for the family so I had to wait to post and then the time just kinda slipped by. I'm a big girl I can admit that. Hee Hee! OK now back to the story. I purchased the plates ahead of time and had all ready drawn on the flowers. My intent was to spend as little time as possible in Fired Up. After deciding on colors, adding layers of paint and stamping the babies feet we ended up being there for 4 hours. Thank GOD for Aunt Leaha because she feed the babies while I was busy painting. I want you to know that we got several comments about how good my babies were. One lady said "I didn't know that there were any babies in the store, they are so quiet." Aww my little angels! I want to put a disclaimer on the pictures, I had a little girl maybe 10 years old take the photos. In most of the pictures we are missing heads. Well here is the plate I hope you like it.
Every time I look at it my heart melts!
My little Angels feet at 4 months old
Mia and Jagger sleeping after a bottle.


Aunt Leaha feeding Silas


Stamping Little Miss Mia's feet. She was not happy about this at all!!!


Don't you just love the crazy look Jagger is giving me. I'm not sure if this picture is before or after he spit up part of his bottle on Aunt Leaha and the plate.

Baby Silas didn't make a peep the entire time we were there. Such a good boy!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Angie, I must tell you a word of advice....don't let even daddy talk you into leaving this sit on a plate holder on top of the fridge. We did this about the same age for daddy's first fathers day and he put it on the fridge and I would take it off. It went back and forth and I just left it and by precious baby feet are gone :( We just made a new one just before their birthday.