Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movin' and Shakin' with Jagger

I would like to tell you about our first-born, Jagger Derrek Lynn. Jagger is an amazing person. He was the first one out the gate. I believe he had to be! He is our little maniac. He is go, go go all of the time. I firmly believe that the competiveness of having to be first is forever embedded in his personality. He will be the one running around just for the sake of running around. I guess the time in the womb of having his brother and sister on top of him made him feel restrained! Jagger has a special place in my heart (as do all of them in different ways).. As I was comforting Angie during her c-section, I got to see Jagger first! What a little miracle!


Jagger is already Daddy's little pistol. He makes the craziest, most interesting noises and grunts. He quite often has a mischievous smirk that is unmistakable. He is up to something and he KNOWS it!

Jagger, I believe will be the first to walk, talk and lead. He is using his hands quite well and is showing great signs of strength to holding himself up. He is an extremely messy baby. He always manages to chuck his formula up, pee through his diapers, and just enjoy the trails he makes and anticipates the ones he hasn't made yet! Your mother and I look forward trying to keep up with you!



No comments: