Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Comments Welcome

People come up to me all the time and say "I love reading your blog" or "I check your blog everyday". Today the counter that tracks how many times our blog has been viewed reads 10,106! That's a lot of views!

The problem is, I'm not getting many comments or feedback from my viewers. Whats up with that??

Did you know that you can leave a comment even if you don't have a blog...It's true! You can leave your comment under the anonymous option and then sign your name.

Blogging isn't a one way street, we don’t write to just be read, interaction is welcomed. Leaving a comment makes you part of it.


Quite honestly my belief is, without comments, blogging would die off. Sure you could still write and people would still read but something would be missing and feel incomplete. It’s blog comments that keep blogging alive and breathing.


I look forward to your comments about our true stories of life with The Lynn Triplets.

Angie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you do a blog entry without posting pictures of the kids!

Sabrina said...

I have the very same problem on my blog! My husband and I own our own domain (and also a message board) and about 6 months ago he decided that I should stop blogging on blogspot and start blogging with WordPress on our site. It's been a total bummer. People are reading, but not commenting. It's annoying, and frustrating. Commenting should be mandatory. It makes me not want to write. It feels like I'm just wasting my time, and taking time away from my kids (or my precious sleep) for absolutely no reason at all. I've been checking a few times a week, and wow, you must have really started blogging since I was here last! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Anonymous said...

Angie & Todd

Shawna and I enjoy reading about and catching up on the kiddos. They are beautiful. Keep blogging

Karen