Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jagger takes the checkered flag!

Awww! Home is so nice!


Jagger has made it home!! He is doing so well! He just seems to be so happy and content with being at his new home. The homefront is growing by the day! Lil' Mia is expected to join her brother tomorrow!(wed.) We also believe Silas will be home by the time he reaches pre-school. haha... He is doing well~ 7lbs 3oz.!!! He is just being too lazy! Prayerfully, he will complete the Lynn Brood by next week..Angie and I are returning prayers to all of you for the blessings bestowed. Angie, Jagger, Mia, Silas, and myself hold out our arms and send out our hearts! Here are some of Jagger's homecoming pics:


Getting ready for the trip home.


So long NICU!


We are so happy to be out of the NICU!



In the van on the way home.


7 comments:

Diana Lopez said...

Wow thats so great to hear. Like the song goes "blessed be thy Name"
I'll be praying for little Mia and Silas to be home soon. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jagger....Hope Ms. Mia made it home today!!

Tanya Siekman said...

High Five Jagger! You're the Man ... and very cute too.

I bet by now Mia is home too and don't worry about Silas. Just think if he makes it home about the time preschool starts, he'll already be pottied trained and know how to spell his name ... haha! I'm just kidding .. he'll be home before you know it!

Congratulations Mom and Dad, I bet you're on cloud Nine!

Tanya

a portland granny said...

How wonderful to have the first one home. I like the picture of baby in the car seat in the car. He has a puzzled look on his face--so cute. I know you are waiting anxiously for the next two. You've been blessed! I think I've said that before, but it is so true!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

welcome home jagger!

Anonymous said...

UNCLE DIT'S PRAYER

Dear Lord,

Thank you for blessing of young Jagger's homecoming. We pray that his brother and sister will join him soon. I ask you watch over these children as you already have in the years to come. Please guide these children to their Uncles Tommy, Bernie, and Dit so that their athletic abilities be properly cultivated. Send them not to their father for this knowledge, Oh Lord, because he throws like girl. AMEN

A New Beginning said...

I am so excited for you! You guys will have a blast. Keep in touch and let me know if you need any help.