Sunday, November 9, 2008

Super Silas Soars Home!


Silas salutes the NICU




Daddy & Mommy (one proud moment)





Wow! Look at all of Silas's luggage!





“Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future”


Silas has come home. He is the last child of ours to arrive and complete this home.


We are a little behind getting this blog out to you all. Silas came home on election day and won our vote! He is an infant moose. As I write this on Sunday evening, Silas is nearing 8 lbs. He is our baby brute! Angie and I would like to thank everyone for their continued prayers, help, cooking, gifts and love. To see the world, if only brief, the way our God intends and wants it to look like, I can only graciously say on behalf of the entire Lynn family, "thanks and love to you."
Angie & Todd



6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so happy that your family if finally complete. Now the fun really begins! Enjoy every moment because it will fly by.

Diana Lopez said...

wow great news, god bless you and your new family, I'll be praying for god to give you strength for you to take care of your sweet babies. Like most people say let the fun begin. :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

welcome home silas!

Tanya Siekman said...

Welcome home Silas! You did it buddy! Yay! I bet the first thing your Mommy did was to reunite the three of you .. and I bet she cried a bit too. It's a wonderful feeling to bring that last baby home.

Guess what? I'll see you this week sometime and we'll have lots of fun playing dress-up and dress-down and we're going to get the most wonderful pictures to put in those frames on the wall that have been empty and waiting for way too long!

I can't wait to see you all again and I know that you've changed and grown since I saw you take your first breath! I'll never forget that moment as long as I live!

Love,

Tanya

a portland granny said...

I am thrilled for you that your baskets are full! They look so adorable all nestled in! I know your hearts are rejoicing that each baby is home and doing so well.

Blessings on all of you.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wonderful News! What a relief all under one roof at home! Rest when you can! :)