Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family

Friday night we had the Grandparents over for some family pictures.

Back row are the Great Grandparents
Grandma Collins, Mamaw and Papaw Wood and Granny Cross
Sitting on the couch
Nan Weimer, Papaw and Nanna Lynn
and of course 3 sweet babies
On the floor 2 very proud parents
Mommy and Daddy
and Puppy Dog, Phoebe Sue


The guest stars...
Silas, Mia and Jagger Well, I was going to write a heart felt note about, how the babies have brought two families together and all the new love that's in the air. I was going to talk about how much having a family means to me and how much I love each and every person in these pictures but then I found this funny quote by an unknown author on the Internet.
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
I think this sums it all up. I love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Thank you so much for letting me come visit the other night. It meant the world to me to see those beautiful babies. I hope I can come again soon. Let me know if you need anything, I'm glad to help. God bless,
Serena

Anonymous said...

Captain Ron!

Diana Lopez said...

Great Picture, God bless you all.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great looking batch of Fudge! Those babies are growing so fast!! :)

Anonymous said...

We love you all and are praying for ALL of you!!! There is only GRACE - when we fall down - get back up, get back up, get back up again. JESUS never lets go of us when we are children of the King!!! We sometimes let go of Him - Grab a hold of Him - Trust- and don't let go!! He will get you through!!! Keep your eyes on JESUS and your HOPE in HIM!!!!!