Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hangin out in the back yard

Hurray! Spring is here! I'm so excited that we made it through Flu and RSV season, hopefully we are completely done with all the cold weather! The babies and I have been hibernating all winter, our goal was to keep them illness free and to fatt'n em up. We did it!!! Thank you to all of you that have continued to pour yourselves out to me and my family.

"Hey Dude." "Hey Dude." 'Sup." " 'nuttin.you?" "different poop, same day!"


"I need a manicure!" "as soon as I can crawl, you bugs don't stand a chance!"


:::::take us to your leader:::::



"I got this 'ma!"


Silas and Jagger take in a nice spring day.




Mia finally joins us after her afternoon nap.She understands the value of beauty sleep.

Silas soakin' rays.



Jagger trying to figure out what he's going to do next.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

adorable! We love our Bumbo too,and keep one in the car for visits to the grandparents, it works well as a play table, and a highchair in a pinch!